Thursday 29 March 2012

Bibliography

We were asked to compile a short bibliography - I did not use Zotero to compile the bibliography, because I do not use Mozilla Firefox.


- Brathwaite, B., and Schreiber, I. (2008) - Challenges For Games Designers, [Charles River Media]

- Salen, K. & Zimmerman, E., 2003. Rules of Play: Game Design Fundamentals, The MIT Press.

- Murray, H. J. R. (1952) A History of Board Games Other Than Chess. pp. 19-23.

- Rosenweig, G (2011) -ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University, Second Edition, Updated for Flash Professional CS5 [Que Publishing]

- Williams, S.M., 1992. Simulation/Games for Learning : Journal of Sagset, Volume 22 No 2 June 1992, Kogan Page Ltd/Sagset.

- Dugan, P. (2005) - Rag Doll Development – An Interview With Rag Doll Kung Fu's Mark Healey [Gamasutra]

- Tristan Donovan (2011) - To Play Or Not To Play? [Gamasutra]

- Costikyan, G. (2006) "I Have No Words & I Must Design". In K. Salen and E. Zimmerman, eds. The Game Design Reader: A Rules of Play Anthology. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press, pp. 192-211.

- Finkel, I. L. (2008) "On the Rules for The Royal Game of Ur". In I. Finkel ed.Ancient Board Games in Perspective. London: British Museum Press. pp. 16-32.

- Bell, R. C. (1979) Board and Table Games from Many Civilizations. Revised edition. pp. 23-25

No comments:

Post a Comment